4. No more than two (2) visitors shall be admitted to see a single inmate on a visiting day. Visitors under eighteen (18) years of age shall be accompanied by parent, guardian, or responsible adult. The only exception shall be written authorization by a parent or guardian for those persons ages sixteen (16) and seventeen (17), inclusive, authorizing such a visit.
5. Total time for two (2) visitors shall not exceed one hour.
6. Visitors will be expected to conduct themselves with restraint.
7. No loud talking, profanity or obscene gestures will not be tolerated.
8. Visitors must be in a sober condition.
9. Under no circumstances shall a visitor carry in a firearm, knife, penknife or anything that could be considered as a weapon. Visitors are expected to obey the laws of the State of New Hampshire and the rules of the Institution. Violators will be prosecuted (RSA 306:10) and infractions of the rules will result in revocation of visiting privileges.
10. The Shift Supervisor may terminate a visit at any time for reasons he/she may deem justified.
11. The Superintendent or his designee may deny visiting privileges to any visitor when, in his opinion, the safety, order or security of the inmates or institution is in jeopardy.
12. Visitors are subject to search. Searches will be conducted by a staff member of the same sex. Refusal to submit to a search will result in revocation of visiting privileges.
13. No personal property (including handbags) can be brought into the institution during visiting hours.
14. The only items accepted during visiting hours shall be clothing for work release inmates and money deposited in inmate accounts. These monies need to be in the form of a bank check or money order, as no cash or personal checks can be accepted.
15. The Superintendent may, at his discretion alter, suspend, or create rules and regulations as circumstances dictate.
Belknap County Department of Corrections
is an All Non-Contact Visiting Facility.
Monday Night: 5 pm to 6 pm
Saturday Morning: 9 am to 10 am
Tuesday Night: 5 pm to 7:30 pm
Saturday Afternoon: 12 pm to 2:30 pm
Wednesday Evening 5 pm to 7:30 pm
Sunday Afternoon: 12 pm to 2:30 pm
All Female Visits
Thursday Night: 5 pm to 7:30 pm
Sunday Morning: 9 am to 10:30 am
Laconia New Hampshire's Best Resource for Arrest Records
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: RAPSHEETZ.COM WEBSITE DOES NOT SOLICIT OR ACCEPT A FEE OR ANY FORM OF PAYMENT TO TAKE DOWN ARREST RECORDS INFORMATION. INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY BE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. WHILE EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO ENSURE THAT THE POSTED INFORMATION IS ACCURATE, IT MAY CONTAIN FACTUAL OR OTHER ERRORS. INMATE INFORMATION CHANGES QUICKLY AND THE POSTED INFORMATION MAY NOT REFLECT THE CURRENT INFORMATION. ALL ARE PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW. PUBLISHED MUGSHOTS AND/OR ARREST RECORDS ARE PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED PUBLIC RECORDS OF: AN ARREST, A REGISTRATION, THE DEPRIVATION OF LIBERTY OR A DETENTION. THE MUGSHOTS AND/OR ARREST RECORDS PUBLISHED ON RAPSHEETZ.COM ARE IN NO WAY AN INDICATION OF GUILT AND THEY ARE NOT EVIDENCE THAT AN ACTUAL CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED. EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. HOWEVER, RAPSHEETZ.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. IN ADDITION NAMES MAY BE SIMILAR OR IDENTICAL TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS. FOR LATEST CASE STATUS, CONTACT THE OFFICIAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY WHICH ORIGINALLY RELEASED THE INFORMATION. NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IS MADE REGARDING THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION.